We are excited to have you join us for Coastal Cleanup Day. Please fill out the registration form and we will email you instructions along with your Site Captain's contact information. See you September 16th!
Join us at our Coyote Creek location in La Habra to clean up the trash before it gets to the beach!
- Wear appropriate clothes including rubber boots or hiking boots (no sandals or open-toed shoes).
- Bring gardening or work gloves if you have them.
- Remember your sunscreen and a hat!
- Earn Community Service Hours!
- Bring a reusable water bottle.
- Register your name or group on the volunteer registration Google link. For groups of 10 or more, please email email@example.com or call (562) 802-7880 ext. 239 to pre-register.
Registration Time: 8:00 a.m.
Meeting Location: Coyote Creek is located along Fashion Square Lane just north of the La Habra Marketplace. Main cross streets are Beach Blvd. and Imperial Highway. There will be a sign-in booth/meeting location and signs on the channel entrance of Fashion Square Lane.
Requirements: Waiver forms can be found on this link here: www.goo.gl/Y4kKNH. Please print, sign, and bring the waiver to the event. Waiver forms must be signed ahead of time by parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18; anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Parking: Free parking is available in the La Habra Market Place parking lot.
Contact: For more information, please contact either:
Christina Kazarian, firstname.lastname@example.org (562) 383-4161
Marie Anne Antiga email@example.com (562) 802-7880, Ext. 239
1641 W Imperial Hwy
(behind La Habra Marketplace)
La Habra, CA 90631
Google map and directions