We are excited to have you join us for Coastal Cleanup Day. Please fill out the form and we will email you instructions along with your Site Captain's contact information. See you September 16.
Come join your neighbors in helping to keep our community beautiful!
Don’t let the trash reach the beach! Join us at our Lower SA River location to clean up the trash before it gets to the beach!
Site Information: For more information please contact Suzan Given at Suzan.Given@ocpw.ocgov.com
• Wear appropriate clothes including rubber boots or hiking boots (no sandals or open-toed shoes).
• Bring gardening or work gloves if you have them.
• Remember your sunscreen and a hat!
• Earn Community Service Hours!
• Groups of 10 or more, please call (714) 955-0675 to pre-register.
Meeting Location: From the SE corner of Le Bard Park (20461 Craimer Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92646) follow the trail up to the bike path along the channel.
Requirements: Waiver forms must be signed ahead of time by parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18; anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
Parking: Lower Santa Ana River Trail; Adjacent to LeBard Park (20461 Craimer Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92646).
20461 Craimer Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Google map and directions