Orange County Coastkeeper is looking to redesign its website and is currently accepting proposals. Please read the request for proposal below for more details.
Request For Proposal: Website Redesign
About Orange County Coastkeeper
Orange County Coastkeeper protects and promotes sustainable water resources that are swimmable, drinkable and fishable. Founded in 1999, Coastkeeper is a nonprofit clean water organization that works collaboratively with diverse groups in the public and private sectors to achieve healthy, accessible and sustainable water for the region. As the region’s leading water watchdog, Coastkeeper implements innovative programs in education, advocacy, restoration, research, enforcement and conservation.
Orange County Coastkeeper is ready for a digital makeover to better establish its online presence as the region’s leading water watchdog organization. Coastkeeper is considering a complete website redesign to provide reliable environmental news and research, opportunities for volunteers and compelling appeals for donors.
Orange County Coastkeeper is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Please submit proposal with budget for consideration (i.e. detailed plan of action, timeline, and how you can waive or greatly discount fees for a 501 (c)(3), etc.).
- Create new customized template – the new site will run on WordPress, but must integrate with Nationbuilder email and donation functions.
- Develop a simple and user-friendly web design, which features images and graphics to tell Coastkeeper’s story – rather than a heavy use of text.
- Lead development of new sitemap for increased user engagement. Organize a high volume of content for a user-friendly experience.
- Incorporate fundraising-first model to increase conversion of website visitors into donors
The New Website Should:
- Establish a professional digital presence that positions Coastkeeper as a leading environmental expert
- Increase session duration by compelling users to learn more and take action when they visit the home page
- Increase use of photos and video for a more visually engaging user experience
- Organize navigation and menus to allow users to effortlessly explore Coastkeeper’s programs and learn about local environmental issues
- Highlight opportunities to get involved, with buttons to donate or volunteer accessible on every page
Proposal Submission and Timeline
The deadline for proposal submissions is March 15.
Please submit your three-page proposal outlining your organization’s plan to collaborate with and assist Orange County Coastkeeper during the implementation of our new website strategy.
Lauren Zerweck, communications: email@example.com, 619-315-1905